- December 2017 Pay Day
Pay Day Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to Intellicell CC customers and those who provide their December pay day (the day you getting paid in December 2017) by logging onto WWW. INTELLICELL.CO.ZA or the Intellicell Application and following the instructions
2. Employees or agencies of Intellicell CC ("Int", "We") its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your December Pay Day you agree to the debit order mandate below, which forms part of the terms and conditions.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must enter your pay day for the month of December 2017 on Int. Website or Int. Application. No purchase is necessary. The pay day provided must be the correct day and the debit order must be successful. No disputes of the debit order are allowed. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with the heading Prize Draw.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Int. accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Int.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is your December pay day. A Person cannot enter the draw subsequent to your December 2017 salary payment. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 31 January 2018.
10. The winner will receive an iPhone 6 32g.
11. Int. accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by telephone on or before 5 February 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Int. within 14 days of being notified by Int, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Int. shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Int shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by Int. by courier.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. Int. retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Int's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Int. and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Int and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
17. Int, shall use and take care of any personal information in accordance with data protection legislation.
18. Int. accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Int further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Int for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
19. Int. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Int. in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Int. shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by South African law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cape Town Magistrates court.
22. Promoter: Intellicell CC, PO Box 697, Sea Point, 8060.
December 2017 Pay Day
Most companies pay employees earlier than usual in December.
In order to ensure continued service to your cellphone contract, please let us know when you will be paid this December.